SWR engineering Messtechnik GmbH
D - 79418 Schliengen
SWR Engineering – a leader on the bulk materials market, for over 17 years has been delivering devices using microwave phenomena. Their everyday work involves measurement of transported materials quantity, their humidity as well as flow detection. Their products enable to measure bulk materials in free fall and pneumatic transport. They may be applied in explosive environment - ATEX II 1D/1G.
In the company's offer you can find devices for measuring dusts in chimneys and flues.
SWR engineering products
SWR offers the following solutions:
- SolidFlow – bulk materials flow measurement up to 20t/h
- MaxxFlow – flow measurement above 20t/h
- ClampFlow – flow measurement below 5kg/h
- DensFlow – flow measurement of very dense bulk materials
- M-Sens – bulk materials humidity measurement
- Dens-M – bulk materials density measurement
- FlowJam – flow detection
- Progap II – fill level and limit level detection
- Prosens – dust and fumes monitoring
- Dusty – dusty filter damage monitoring